I'm taking off for the weekend tomorrow (no kids...just me...more on this FABULOUS weekend when I return) but couldn't leave my blog with that hideous picture of Mia as the first thing I see any longer! She really is a cute girl. More importantly, I really can get my act together and ensure that my children don't look like orphans. Although that seems to be getting harder and harder these days. I guess that's what happens when you have only 45 days left til your due date. 45 DAYS! Holy smokes, that's coming fast!
These were taken last week at Jared's soccer game (and you thought he took it easy during the winter...yeah right. He's playing on two different teams right now!!! Thankfully a lot of the games start between 9:30 and 11:30 pm, so the kids are already down for the night).
Gavin getting in on the photo action. Can we say Monkey See, Monkey Do???
Crazy kids! Hope Jared survives the weekend without me :).JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment