I love this picture because the boy LOVES to jump and when he comes to give you a hug he doesn't just wrap his arms around you, he jumps into your arms, whether you're ready for it or not :)
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Me & My Boy
I LOVE THIS BOY! What more can I say. He is at such a fun age and is such a happy little guy.
I love this picture because the boy LOVES to jump and when he comes to give you a hug he doesn't just wrap his arms around you, he jumps into your arms, whether you're ready for it or not :)
Although my kids do not sit still in your lap and snuggle with you, Gavin is my "snuggler". At least in the mornings. Almost every morning he wakes up and crawls into bed with me and snuggles right up next to me. Well...he ALWAYS has to go and find Jared first. He'll walk around the house until he finds Jared, say hi to his daddy, and then come get into bed with me. It's really quite cute how much that boy loves his daddy. But once he does make it to me I LOVE it. And he is always in a happy mood when he wakes up.
I love this picture because the boy LOVES to jump and when he comes to give you a hug he doesn't just wrap his arms around you, he jumps into your arms, whether you're ready for it or not :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are SUCH cute photos! And I love the black and white. Who took them? I'm guessing not Mia, although she is a smart girl. It's nice that you have photos of you and Gavin...he's now the middle child and will need that extra attention! :>)
Post a Comment