how cutie. love the name. congrats!
Congrats... she is beautiful!!!
Oh, she is a doll. She looks pretty chubby for only 6 lbs! Good job on the name too.
love, love, love!!! After we got off Skype, Camden kept saying, "Essa? Essa? Where go?" Too cute! Congrats!!
Beautiful!!! Congratulations! Hey- now you need to change your blog banner to plus three!
Congrats! She is so beautiful! I just love her already...and the name is so cute!
She is beautiful!!! Congratulations!
Yay! Hope everything went well!She's precious.
Awwwww! Finally pictures of your newest little angel!!! And her name is so pretty!
Congrats, she is beautiful!
Oh she is so cute! Congrats, I love her name too!
What a doll!! Love little Tessa already! She looks precious, and so tiny! Congrats to you all!
She is so cute!! Congrats!!
What a sweetie! I love her name. You guys are great name-pickers. Congratulations!
So cute! I can't wait to meet her! I love the name Tessa too!
She IS perfect... and where ever did you find that super cute pink blanket! ;-)
What a little doll, she is beautiful! Congratulations!
seriously adorable! Looks like a Richards! Congrats you guys! We love ya! Cute! Cute!
Tessa is such a cute name! I love it! And she is so beautiful! She looks like a mix between Mia and Gavin!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
how cutie. love the name. congrats!
Congrats... she is beautiful!!!
Oh, she is a doll. She looks pretty chubby for only 6 lbs! Good job on the name too.
love, love, love!!! After we got off Skype, Camden kept saying, "Essa? Essa? Where go?" Too cute! Congrats!!
Beautiful!!! Congratulations! Hey- now you need to change your blog banner to plus three!
Congrats! She is so beautiful! I just love her already...and the name is so cute!
She is beautiful!!! Congratulations!
Yay! Hope everything went well!
She's precious.
Awwwww! Finally pictures of your newest little angel!!! And her name is so pretty!
Congrats, she is beautiful!
Oh she is so cute! Congrats, I love her name too!
What a doll!! Love little Tessa already! She looks precious, and so tiny! Congrats to you all!
She is so cute!! Congrats!!
What a sweetie! I love her name. You guys are great name-pickers. Congratulations!
So cute! I can't wait to meet her! I love the name Tessa too!
She IS perfect... and where ever did you find that super cute pink blanket! ;-)
What a little doll, she is beautiful! Congratulations!
seriously adorable! Looks like a Richards! Congrats you guys! We love ya! Cute! Cute!
Tessa is such a cute name! I love it! And she is so beautiful! She looks like a mix between Mia and Gavin!
Post a Comment