My super talented friend Liz took these in January. I LOVE them. Figured if I didn't share before #3 comes, they wouldn't ever get posted! I have so many favorites that I'm sharing in multiple posts. These are pics of the kids together.
FYI, I've never been able to get the 2 of them in a decent picture together. Don't believe me? Here is the first attempt we ever made, just after Gavin was born...
She wanted NOTHING to do with him!
Luckily they've grown on each other and I absolutely cherish the moments when they are playing together, or when it's late at night and they've both got a night light in hand and Mia is reading books to Gavin (and all intentions of telling them in my mean mommy voice to stop talking and GET TO BED!!! fly out the window!).


1 comment:
Oohh, you're friend is good!
Post a Comment