We had a great Easter weekend...especially with Grandma Hastings in town. We dyed our eggs Saturday afternoon between sessions of General Conference. The kids both had a LOT of fun coloring their eggs. And Daddy had a lot of fun helping!Later that evening, the kids, Grandma, and I made some Easter nests, complete with marshmallow chicks (and squirrels, because Walmart was out of Peeps and we had to substitute with an assortment of marshmallow animals!) and jellybean eggs. Mia, of course, was most excited about the little chicky! Just as it was time to go to bed I told Mia to set her basket on the tv stand. She set it there and then all of a sudden became extremely concerned about the Easter Bunny being able to find it. So I suggested she write a note. Her note read,
Der Easter Bunny My basket is here. From Mia
Of course Gavin needed his "own" note, and we taped them to the door. Because apparently the Easter Bunny comes in through the garage door and would definitely see a note taped to the inside of the door! Then it was off to bed to await the arrival of the Easter Bunny!
2 comments:
Gavin looks so much like your mom! Your weekend looks like it was fun and I love the notes!!
You are simply amazing! You did more for Easter than we did!
Post a Comment