I drove myself to the hospital. Got a call at 6:30 am asking if I could be there by 7/7:15. You better believe I would be there. Which meant I took off as soon as possible and Jared got the kids to Dan & Melissa's and then met me at the hospital. Really, what did he miss by showing up an hour after me? Not much.
We don't have a single "family" shot from the hospital. Not even one of me, Jared & Tessa. In fact, Gavin didn't even make it to the hospital. Really, why bother to drive 20 mins both ways to bring a 2 year old who could care less? Mia was super excited to come to the hospital though.
I drove myself HOME from the hospital. Since we drove there separately we ended up with two cars. What are you going to do?
My little baby girl hasn't had a bow in her hair every day!
Mia has had her hair done maybe one time in the past week.
I don't have a million pictures of Tessa already. But the ones I have sure are cute :)
4 comments:
The last picture of Tessa is PRECIOUS!! And the one with Mia and Tessa is pretty darn cute too.
Oh she is so beautiful! I love that you drove YOURSELF to and from the hospital! Like a truly, amazing mom! What a cute girl! Hope you are doing OK. We love you guys
HAHAH! That's how I fell about Summer's middle name, but at least I love her first name, right? :) Tessa is a little beauty! I want to come hold her!!!
So,so cute! I love her middle name. Your dad came over to my parents' for Easter dinner and I was asking him if you guys did middle names or not. He didn't really know. :)
Post a Comment