1 - In an effort not to bore you all and overwhelm this blog with pictures of her.
2 - (the main reason) I don't journal, and I don't scrapbook anymore. But I DO blog. So, all things Tessa will go on her blog and after her first birthday I will publish her first year blog and that will be her baby book.
So feel free to check out my cutie! For now, I am not making it private. And I am not putting her name/link to her blog on my sidebar and I would ask the same of you. Thanks.
Blog address: tbrichards.blogspot.com
And finally, some pictures I took tonight. Love this girl!
3 comments:
What a gem- love that she is so perky already!! Can't wait to follow her growth!! Thanks for sharing her!
Ohhh, my gosh! Already a smile and looking so alert and just DARLING!!!!! She's a DOLL!!!!
What a great idea about making that her baby book! She is so adorable - those great big, beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment