Thursday, May 27, 2010

Julie's Visit - Thanksgiving Point

Jared was at Lake Powell last week and Julie's husband was also out of town, so rather than staying home alone, Julie and the kids flew out to play in Utah for 5 days. 5 days of being a single mom has never been so enjoyable.

On Friday (May 20th) we spent the afternoon at Thanksgiving Point, Farm Country.

The kids all loved feeding the animals, but I think Gavin got a little too comfortable - check out how far into that goat's mouth Gavin's hand is!Lots of baby chicks and ducks to see.Tessa didn't do much, but here's proof that she was here! We had a yummy picnic lunch out on the lawn
And tried to get a picture of all three kidsI love Mia in this picture - classic "I'm not happy about this" face!And of course there was the pony ride
CamdenGavinMia

2 comments:

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

Tell Julie hi" for me! I love that you two were matching!

Juliann said...

You're right--being a single mom for 5 days WAS super enjoyable!!! ...no offense Scottie. :>)