5/6/10 - Tessa sneezed on me while I was changing her diaper. Wouldn't have been a big deal if her mouth hadn't been full of milk.
5/2/10 - Survived all three hours of church with the whole family. Barely. Of course my first Sunday back there was a baby blessing and Jared was blessing the sacrament. So the first 30 minutes it was just me. Tessa was great. Mia and Gavin...not so much. The first 10 minutes of the meeting were terrible and I was pretty sure we wouldn't last. BUT we did and not only were we on time, we were early! As a bonus - after church as we were trying to leave I had to call after the high council member to chase down and grab Gavin, who had escaped out the door :)
5/6/10 - Went to walmart with all 3 for a BIG, much procrastinated shopping trip. This was our 2nd trip to walmart with all three, but the first was only for 3 items, so that didn't really count. This was real shopping. It took us way too long (I'm such a slooow shopper...got to work on that) but we survived. I wish I had the motivation to go shopping when Jared was home, but - oh wait, Jared is never home. And I'm not a fan of shopping at 10 pm. You think I'm slow during the day, you should see me at night when I'm tired.
4/26/10 - started excersing again...if you can call it that. Trying to work out at HOME while all 3 kids are up is not the most productive thing I've ever done. BUT, I'm doing it.
5/3/10 - "officially" started doing P90X excercise program. 4 days down...too many to go. I WILL do all 90 days though. I'm actually doing it with 4 friends. We do it on our own, but check in with each other when finished, and have determined "consequences" for those who don't finish all the workouts for the week, month, and those who don't finish the whole thing.
5/4/10 - while attempting a nearly impossible excercise (would've been tough for someone in great shape, let alone someone who had a baby 6 weeks ago), Mia said, "mom, you're not doing it right. You're supposed to be jumping." Ya, thanks kid.
I actually got released from one of my church callings. I no longer play the piano in Relief Society. Now I just have two.
2 comments:
You're right, there are too many days to go.
You are a brave woman to do a huge shopping trip with all 3. You amaze me.
You are amazing! I thought you didn't have to have more than one calling when you lived in Utah. What is up with that. Oh, I also just LOVE it when my kids tell me how easy the exercise video is and that I'm not doing it right. I can't catch my breath enough to even respond to their rude comments :)
Post a Comment