Friday, May 7, 2010

Three

I've been thinking about something for a couple of weeks.

But didn't dare tell anyone.

Then I blurted it out (I'm not so great at keeping things to myself).

I told someone that transitioning to three kids has been easier than transitioning to two was.

And then I told several people.

Now I'm just waiting for the most terrible day EVER to make me think twice about saying it aloud. But how could you NOT love these 3 sweet faces? I am one lucky mama of THREE!

3 comments:

Kandice Antonino said...

By now you know how it do it, right? Four on the other hand and a full time job. . . I wouldn't go there!

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I told people that too, actually, I think transitioning to two and then to three was easier then having my first! Glad it hasn't been bad for yo u:)

Ashby said...

SOOOOO glad to hear that! I've been dreading three. Keeping my fingers crossed that I have it as easy as you!