We don't just have equestrian clubs...we've got to add a little gymnastics action at the same time. Classic. I've been wanting to get Mia involved in some sort of sport/activity...maybe this is my answer. We DO live in Lehi, afterall.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Horse Parade
I took Mia & Gavin to the Horse Parade last night. We enjoyed hanging out and melting with our friends in the 90+ degree weather :)
The horses, and those riding them did not disappoint. Most (females) were all decked out with BIG hair and lots of sparkles. Apparently I have not lived in Lehi long enough to fully understand (and/or appreciate) the whole Rodeo Queen thing. Please pray I don't live here long enough to EVER come to that understanding :)
Once Mia figured out some were throwing candy, that's all that mattered anymore. As far as she was concerned, if you weren't throwing candy, you had no business being there. I love this picture of the 2 kids pushing each other out of the way to get that candy!
Waiting for the parade to begin...
Gavin waiting for me to open his candy
And my all time favorite part of the entire parade (ya know, from the entire 25 mins that it lasted!)....JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My kids LOVE parades!! The ONLY part they care about is the candy too! The 4th of July parade here is what they are really looking forward too- last year we got tons of melted chocolate- yum...lovely when they open it and it oozes all over them- great for white shirts, let me tell ya!
Post a Comment