Looks great- but would look even better IF you were on it! Love your cute family!
Oh I can't wait to see it in person! when are we going to go visit it?
where's the black moustache?!
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.
I agree with katie, when are we planning our trip? We should make a giant mustache to hold up against it. Haha!
I saw it the other day and almost died! Awesome! Aaron says he loves it too :)
Where is it?
It's in Orem. On State St. just south of 8th north.
I drove by that in Orem the other day and was like, "Hey! I know that guy!!" Awesome.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Looks great- but would look even better IF you were on it! Love your cute family!
Oh I can't wait to see it in person! when are we going to go visit it?
where's the black moustache?!
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.
I agree with katie, when are we planning our trip? We should make a giant mustache to hold up against it. Haha!
I saw it the other day and almost died! Awesome! Aaron says he loves it too :)
Where is it?
It's in Orem. On State St. just south of 8th north.
I drove by that in Orem the other day and was like, "Hey! I know that guy!!" Awesome.
Post a Comment