Can we have her?! My word she is edible!! She looks so cute I just don't know what else to say!!
That is the cutest little swimsuit! And what a happy little smile!
She is so CUTE!! I just love that swimming suit and that it fits her so well! She had beat Parker. He hasn't had he chance to go swimming yet (or Mom hasn't wanted to get in a suit yet ).
OH my word what a doll and what a cute suit! sooo cute
I have to give credit to my sis who bought the suit for Tessa...it IS the cutest thing ever though!And Kandice, notice you don't see any pictures of ME in my suit!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Can we have her?! My word she is edible!! She looks so cute I just don't know what else to say!!
That is the cutest little swimsuit! And what a happy little smile!
She is so CUTE!! I just love that swimming suit and that it fits her so well! She had beat Parker. He hasn't had he chance to go swimming yet (or Mom hasn't wanted to get in a suit yet ).
OH my word what a doll and what a cute suit! sooo cute
I have to give credit to my sis who bought the suit for Tessa...it IS the cutest thing ever though!
And Kandice, notice you don't see any pictures of ME in my suit!!!
Post a Comment