Sunday, July 25, 2010

4 Months!

4 month stats:
Weight - 11.5 lbs (8%)
Height - 23.25 inches (14%)
So, I thought she was huge...apparently, she's not. She's just like the other 2. Maybe with the 3rd I'm just more aware of how quickly they grow up.
At 4 months Tessa...
*Is very ticklish and giggles and giggles when you tickle her.
*Can roll over from stomach to back.
*Sleeps for 10-12 hours at night (oh how I LOVE my good sleeper babies!!!)
*Loves to watch others...if you're holding her she will NOT look at you, but at everyone in the room instead.
*Has already figured out that her Dad is a big tease and when he comes up to scare her, she does initially get startled but then starts smiling at him.
She wasn't really in the mood to do pictures today. Kind of on the serious side here... This is a look we see a lot of - concern. Notice Mia's foot on the left and Gavin's hand on the right, finger out ready to poke someone? I'd be concerned too if I were her.I almost got a smile out of her. Smile or not, concerned look or not, we still love her to pieces and think she is perfect.

4 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

Love her big blue eyes! She is so beautiful!

Juliann said...

After seeing her little legs in the Bumbo, how could you think she was big?? Ha! She is so petite & cute! I love the picture of Mia & Gavin "involved"...it's like taking pictures around here.

Kelly said...

I saw that onesie yesterday and nearly bought it for someone- it is super darling....however, Dana would kill me because it is Michigan colors and we hate Michigan, right?! Just ask Jared!!
Tessa, however, wears it perfectly!!

Brandi said...

She is so adorable!

(P.S. I always think my babies weigh more than they do too. I could have sworn Isabelle was bigger than my other two at the same age, but nope, about the same!)