There was no way I was going to get caught up on individual occasions (that time will be needed to get caught up on Tessa's blog!), but I wanted to remember some of the fun we had this summer, so here goes...
Jared spent a LOT of time biking. Enough said.
Sometimes it was just us, and often it was with our neighbors. We love our summer swim parties!
After 2 failed attempts (due to it being sold out!) we finally got to use our 2 FREE tickets and see Toy Story 3 as a family. Gavin held onto his ticket stub the entire movie. He would NOT put it in his pocket, let me take it, or throw it in the trash...even when the movie was over!
We had our first black eye in the family. Mia happened to be in the wrong spot when Gavin was cleaning up his blocks by throwing them in the basket. The hazards of living with an almost 3 year old boy.
Jared, Mia, and Gavin went out on the boat as often as possible. Unfortunately with a new baby, I have not been out. But I hope to get out at least once this year and am grateful that when he goes out, Jared almost always takes the other 2 with him. Sharing a snack on the back of the (parked) boat with the Brewers.
And we all spent as much time as possible loving this little sweetie. Gavin especially. One more year til Kindergarten, one more year til Kindergarten, one more year...
Hope you all had a great summer as well.
1 comment:
Time goes by so fast- I am glad you are taking the time to treasure it all-
Love the fun summer you all had!
Someday we would love to visit! Enjoy fall and keep blogging!!
Post a Comment