Monday, September 27, 2010

6 Months




Tessa turned 6 months on Saturday!  Where does time go???  She is sooo much fun and we just love her happy personality.

6 Month Stats:
Weight: 12.94 lbs (4 %)
Height: 24.25 inches (7.5 %)
Head: 16 inches (7%)

A little on the small side.  Healty, alert, and happy as can be.  Just small.

At 6 months Tessa...
  • Has 0 teeth.
  • Rolls both ways.
  • Is learning to sit up on her own.
  • Has the cutest little dimple on her left cheek.
  • Has 1 single strand of hair that is about 1.5 inches longer than the others.  I love it.
  • Still has blue eyes.
  • Her hair is growing in darker...we'll see if it stays dark, or lightens, like Mia & Gavin.
  • Loves rice cereal.
  • Thinks Gavin & Mia are hilarious and laughs at them when they are being silly.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

The cutest naked 6 month old I have ever seen!! Love it! Happy 1/2 birthday, little angel!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Her WHOLE FACE lights up! My gosh she's a beauty!

AnnalisaG said...

The first picture is so cute I almost can't stand it!!! She's ADORABLE!

Stacy and Justin said...

These pictures turned out so cute of Tessa. I just love, love, love the first one and the last one!!!

Kim said...

She is such a cutie! And she always seems so happy and content! Love her smile!

Juliann said...

I love these pictures!!! They are so, so cute. What a doll!!! Must be the family genes...

Carmen said...

She is adorable! I can't believe it's been six months!

marissa said...

She is seriously the cutest little girl ever! Her smile and those blue eyes and too much! She needs to be a model baby! I miss you!