Christmas morning started out a little chaotic and I missed my kids going out and seeing that Santa had come (which is the best part of Christmas, right?!) for which I was a bit of a grump for awhile. But once I got over it, we had a wonderful Christmas with Jared's family. I don't know why, but almost EVERY picture I took that morning came out blurry. Annoying. Here are some favorites though.
More than once, Gavin "saved" the presents from Tessa :)
Santa brought Tessa new binkies and a toy purse
I just love this picture of the craziness of Christmas morning...kids everywhere, all into different things. Classic.
Someone has a few lunch dates in his future...and not with me!
Gavin got a big train set from Santa. He was so excited...until we told him it wasn't being opened til we got home!
Mia got...what else? DUCKS. She named the big one "mama duck" and the little one "baby duck". So creative with the naming of her ducks!
Family picture. This is the only one where Gavin wasn't picking his nose.
Call me crazy, but I'd rather post a picture of the baby crying than Gavin picking his nose!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
1 comment:
Love that Jared is in shorts and you are in long sleeved PJ's with a warm blanket on you!
Post a Comment