Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mr. C

Last Saturday we finally were off to see Santa.  A friend tipped me off as to where I could find a Santa who was actually wearing his red suit (Riverwoods in Provo) so off we went.  There was just a slight drizzle and ZERO line (so why didn't I take the time to get some better pictures???  No one else was waiting.  All 3 kids were happy and fed.  I had every opportunity to take as many as I wanted.  Oh well.  Next year!)

First Mia and Gavin read Santa their letters (since I hadn't sent them yet!).  Mia asked for ducks and glowsticks.  Gavin asked for cars and trains. 
Then we added Tessa for a group shot.  Why is it that the only child looking at me is the baby?!
Thanks Riverwoods for having a REAL Santa.  We'll be back next year :)

No comments: