Our first night in St. George (Thursday) Jared's parents took us to see the Santa at Tuachan. Although my kids had already seen Santa, Dan & Melissa's had not and my kids were more than thrilled to see him again.
The line wasn't too long, Tuachan was all lit up, and Santa was sooo delightful! I loved him. I think we will go to Tuachan to see Santa every year! I'm serious!
Jessica (almost 6)
Mia (5) - a MUCH better picture! Yeah :)
Gavin (3) - such a great picture if it weren't for that ugly grey chair!
Cute, CUTE Summer (3)
Tessa (9 months) - again...a much better picture!
Veronica (11) & Austin (9)
2 comments:
Good Santa pictures are hard to come by!
I can get rid of that chair in Photoshop if you want me too...
how in the world did you get Tessa to a) look at you b) smile that big and c) not crying?
Post a Comment