Friday, March 4, 2011

A is for…

The other day I came down and found Mia working on this.  It didn’t get finished, but I thought it was great.  This girl never ceases to amaze me with what she comes up with!P1020479

A is for Apple * B is for Boat * C is for Carrot * D is for Duck * E is for Egg * F is for Flower * G is for Gavin * H is for House     * I is for Igloo * J is for Jump rope * K is for Kick (see the 2 legs…LOVE this one!) * L is for Lollipop * M is for Mia * N is for Nose * O is for Octopus * P is for Pool (I think?) * Q is for Quail

I forgot to ask her what all the pictures were, so some I am guessing on.

Here are a few more things she’s recently made…

Banners for her siblingsP1020356P1020367

… (I don’t really know what this is??? a robot maybe?) made from an empty kite box, paper towels, and a little bit of tapeP1020475

LOTS of pictures for Gavin (of which 90% have ended up on his bedroom wall next to the banner.  Oh, and sometimes he says “goodnight guys” when he goes to bed.)P1020357Yes, that is Lightning McQueen, Mater, Chic, and Dinoco. 

And a bear (that kinda looks like Mickey Mouse) made out of pipe cleanersP1020441

6 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Holy smokes that cute girl of yours is talented!

Oremhomeforsale said...

I'm so glad you put these on your blog. I just thought the banners and cars were the cutest ever! She is talented!

Cothran Family said...

whoops, that is Liza :)

David and Jana said...

She is so clever! I love all her creations.

Kelly said...

Such a creative cutie!!

marissa said...

What a creative girl you have. Those are so so cute.