We ran in a 10 mile race…in the wind and pouring rain.
Played with cousins and tried to get a picture of a 10 and 11 month old. My these two have grown!
Went swimming
Played with Grandma (and Grandpa too, of course!)
And celebrated a birthday. Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!
Thanks for the wonderful visit!
3 comments:
I'm super impressed!! Not only b/c you ran 10 miles, in the rain, but b/c you manage to take 3 kids swimming by yourself!
Don't be too impressed, T stayed home with grandma! But I did just purchase 7 peaks passes, so I'm going to have to figure it out!
10 miles!! You are the woman! I'm so impressed with you. Good luck with the swimming. I've done it and it works, but my older 2 were older than your older 2 when I did it. You can do it though. You are the woman!
Post a Comment