Monday, March 14, 2011

Tarzan

Someone thought they were Tarzan tonight…

And while attempting to use the cord on these blinds to swing from the couch to the bean bag,P1020522

Ended up looking like this:

P1020520P1020518

Oh Mia…

8 comments:

Mauri said...

oh my gosh...so scary! maybe she won't do that again...
but that is scary!

Natalie Wright said...

Oh no! My heart goes out to you BOTH! Scary stuff, I am so glad she is okay.

Anonymous said...

Please tell me she didn't have the cord wrapped around her neck?? Oh my Mia!!!

Jamie said...

I don't think the cord was ever wrapped around her neck. I'm guessing she jumped up and as she slid down, the cord slid across her neck, leaving her with a really bad & painful rope burn. And I'll admit, the "loving, concerned, kind" mommy in me didn't come out until after I gave her a HUGE lecture about what COULD have happened!!!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Holy, holy moly. Scary stuff, glad she's ok!

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I love the fact that she is still crying while you are taking the picture! I am glad she is okay, blinds freak me out

Katie Lane said...

SCARY. Glad all is okay!!! time to get the cord wraps...

Mom and Dad said...

She must be Jared's daughter. No child of our's would have ever done anything like that (ha, ha)

Dad & Mom