I love your hair! The length is super super cute. And I love your fancy schmancy robo mop. I hope it works awesome. You know Dan loves his robo broom. :) BTW - do you still have a little play center/activity thing we could borrow for Colby? I'm realizing I need to zero in on one we can borrow...
That is my dream gift!!! How does it work? If you were ever home I'd ask you about it. I was refusing to post so I could tell you happy birthday in person, but since you won't answer my calls, I guess I have no choice but to tell you I've been checking out your blog to make sure you had a great birthday and I'll just have to say it..... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!!!! Hopefully I'll talk to you soon!
So now that you've had a legit amount of time to use it--what do you think? Was it worth every dream and penny? I need to know exactly how jealous I should be...
6 comments:
happy birthday to you! i'm curious...i think it would weird me out to have something scooting across the floor.
Can't wait to come and see how it works.
I love your hair! The length is super super cute. And I love your fancy schmancy robo mop. I hope it works awesome. You know Dan loves his robo broom. :) BTW - do you still have a little play center/activity thing we could borrow for Colby? I'm realizing I need to zero in on one we can borrow...
That is my dream gift!!! How does it work? If you were ever home I'd ask you about it. I was refusing to post so I could tell you happy birthday in person, but since you won't answer my calls, I guess I have no choice but to tell you I've been checking out your blog to make sure you had a great birthday and I'll just have to say it..... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!!!! Hopefully I'll talk to you soon!
I saw that on TV the other day and thought it looked so cool! Happy Birthday!
So now that you've had a legit amount of time to use it--what do you think? Was it worth every dream and penny? I need to know exactly how jealous I should be...
Post a Comment