We (sadly) returned home from our wonderful vacation to Italy & Greece last Sunday. I have soooo many pictures that I’m having a hard time finding the motivation to post/blog about any of it. That seems to be the story of my life this week though. Motivation – 0; Laziness – +50. Returning to reality is, well…it’s NOT FUN! I need to do some serious organizing and deleting of my photos (ya, I’m pretty sure I don’t need 20 pictures of the Parthenon…or 20 pictures of me eating gelato. mmm…gelato…).
But here are a few to give you a taste, and hopefully provide me with some motivation!![]()
11 comments:
More, more, we want more!!
These are gorgeous, Jamie!! I am in awe- and can't wait to hear more about this trip!! Glad you made it home safe and sound!!
Looks like a fantastic trip!! Didn't you just LOVE all the white buildings bright colored trims & shutters in Greece?? Is that picture (6th) from Mykonos? My most favorite place!!
Ahh! It looks dreamy. So jealous - love the pictures of Greece. One day . . .
Amazing photos! I can't wait to hear more about your vacation. Glad you made it home safe and sound.
Ohhhhhh wowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
You do know how to make one jealous!! Looks amazing & can't wait to see more...hint, hint.
I love it! What a great vacation! Post more pictures! You look so amazing!!
Did you guys just love it? What was your favorite? Did you ride the creepy thing up the mountain to santorini?
beautiful! can't wait to hear all about it! (really, we should get sitters and go to lunch so you can tell me all about it.)
EVERYONE needs a kissing picture like that.
I second Elizabeth's idea. sitters and lunch hearing about your trip sounds wonderful. maybe next sat?
EVERYONE needs a kissing picture like that.
I second Elizabeth's idea. sitters and lunch hearing about your trip sounds wonderful. maybe next sat?
Post a Comment