Friday, August 26, 2011

Hobble Creek Half

Last weekend Jared ran the Hobble Creek Half Marathon.  Me and the kids met him at the finish line and cheered him on. 

Well, I cheered him on.  The kids were more interested in the sand.  Sorry dear…

And of course, he came in just as I was playing around with my camera, so the pictures aren’t that great.  Oh well.P1030685

Hey Brookside friends, notice anyone familiar in the picture???  I saw her after the race and then as I was going through the pictures I noticed she was in this one.  Too funny! (for the rest of you, I used to teach with the lady sitting in this picture!)

P1030686

P1030688

I tell ya what, that boy can sure run fast.P1030689

3 comments:

David and Jana said...

Uh yah, he does run fast. Way to go Jared!

Steve and Julie said...

That is just crazy. Nice work Jared!

marissa said...

Way to go speedy!