Thursday, October 6, 2011

Out-numbered

This is how Gavin feels about having another sisterIMAG0308

Poor kid cried for an hour after I returned home from my ultrasound and told him and Mia that they would be getting a sister. 

As a side note, everything with baby girl looks great.  Healthy and growing.  Good, good.

The rest of us our happy.

Gavin has 18 weeks to get used to the idea.IMAG0310

Do you see that tear? Not sure if he’ll be ready or not.

4 comments:

marissa said...

Too funny! Congrats on another cute girly! I'm excited for you.

The Brough Family said...

Congrats to you guys on #4 and three girls are awesome. Tell Gavin, Josh feels his pain!!

Kelly said...

Too cute! Alex is in the same boat here too- though he is the oldest. Make room for hormones- and if this is the start for him and hormones- watch out!! ha ha
This will be great!

Ashby said...

Poor little guy! I think that's how Ryan felt when he found out we were getting a third girl too. He got over it though....and she's a total daddy's girl.