Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas 2011

What a crazy, busy, and FUN Christmas this was.  We had a LOT of company and I LOVED every second of it!

Thursday night around 9 pm or so, my parents and my sister Jennifer and her 4 kids arrived from Washington.  Around 11 pm my sister Julie, and her family (husband Scott and 4 kids) arrived from southern California.  And the party was started!!!

We had such a great time with everyone, staying up late playing games (this years’ game of choice was Mexican Train dominoes), watching movies with the kids, letting the cousins play and play and play, and so forth.  There is no WAY I could cover everything, so I’m just going to hit a few highlights (aka…things I have pictures of :) )

SUGAR COOKIES

Jennifer baked sugar cookies before coming out and brought them with her for the kids to decorate.  Awesome!!!  My mom made frosting and we were good to go! Sugar Cookies (29) 

Sugar Cookies (12)

Sugar Cookies (20)

Sugar Cookies (23)

Sugar Cookies (26)

The kids’ finished work (as if you couldn’t tell!)Sugar Cookies (6)

Sugar Cookies (34)

Sugar Cookies (7)

Sugar Cookies (31)

No comments: