Saturday, December 31, 2011

Visiting Santa

About a week before Christmas, we were finally able to take the kids to see Santa.P1040457

First up was Mia.  She asked Santa for a Hawaiian Barbie (thankfully the one he already had picked out for her was just fine), a duck, and candy.P1040463

My kids are only allowed to ask Santa for 2 things.  Mia begged me to ask for a 3rd item.  She finally wrote her items down on a paper (she was concerned she might forget once she saw Santa) and I had to laugh when I saw the third item was candy.  Apparently she hasn’t figured out that candy from Santa is just a given ;)

Next was Gavin.  He asked Santa for a Hot wheels Monster Truck (again, thankfully the monster truck he had already picked out just happened to be a “hot wheels” truck! Phew!!!  When Santa started shopping around he did NOT have any idea these kids would be so specific)P1040465

And finally Tessa.  She didn’t ask for anything (though both Gavin and Mia told Santa what they thought she would want).  She just stared.P1040467

She didn’t really know what to think, but at least she didn’t scream.P1040468

Thanks Santa!P1040470

1 comment:

marissa said...

Wow, I think that is the first picture of a baby sitting on Santa's lap that isn't screaming! Way to go Tessa. I'm glad your kids weren't too specific and it all worked out. :) Merry Christmas!! I hope you had lots of fun with your family!