With church at 9 am, Christmas morning started early. The night before I told the kids they would only be able to look through their stockings before church. At 7 am I woke them up. Gavin was all excited to get up, but Mia just kept telling me she was so tired and wanted to sleep.
What?! It’s Christmas morning child!!! Get out of bed!
I was finally able to drag my children out of bed and they got a peek at what Santa brought!![]()
We took about 5 seconds to attempt a picture of the kids coming down the stairs…Let me tell you, 5 seconds does not yield the best results :)![]()
But, we had more important things to get to…like Christmas stockings!
This year Santa brought the whole family BYU ornaments!![]()
Mia was VERY happy that Santa remembered a notebook for her!![]()
Santa knew just what I needed :)![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment