Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Indie – 1 month

Where does time go???

This sweetie celebrated 1 month on March 7th.P1040888

Some things we’ve learned about Indie in the past month (now 6 weeks!)

She likes being held…but not so much that we have to hold her 24/7.

She’s a great sleeper.  From about 2 weeks on, she only wakes up 1 time to feed during the night.  And we’ve had a few nights of 7-8 hour stretches!

She has brown eyes.

She usually doesn’t mind tummy time.  In fact, she almost always falls asleep.

And….there’s not much more.  I mean, she’s only 6 weeks.  She doesn’t do much :)

P1040908

She is a sweet, sweet baby and we love her dearly.

I love pictures of babies trying to keep their little heads up!  P1040913

P1040915

P1040917

And a little cross-eye action to end with!P1040916

1 comment:

Kandice Antonino said...

I can't believe it's been a month! How is it being a mother to FOUR!!!??