Friday, April 6, 2012

Indie’s Baby Blessing

Jared blessed Indie at church on March 25th.  We had so much family there to be part of this special day for our sweet baby girl.  After church most came over for lunch at our house.  I believe the final count was 55!  It was a great day. 

*Warning – Picture overload :)

Our family of 6P1040996

Grandma Richards and IndieP1050003

The center of attentionP1050019

P1050034

P1050042

P1050045

P1050046

P1050051

P1050054

Grandma & Grandpa Hastings P1050029

We were grateful that both sets of grandparents were thereP1050013

Cute cousins (Jessica, Hannah, and Kiarra) and Aunt EmilyDSCN0632

Jared and Tessa (the birthday girl!)DSCN0636

All of Jared’s brothers were there for the blessing!  Yea!  Too bad Micah took off before we took this picture :( 

Jared, his Dad, Dan and NathanDSCN0642

Nathan and Meagan and cute Colton (they drove up from Vegas and it was soooo great to see them!)P1050008

Alissa, Emily and MicahP1050005

Dennis and Jodi came down from Smithfield.  It’s embarrassing how often we see (or maybe I should say, DON’T see) them and we always love getting together with them.P1050011

P1050024

DSCN0641

And Indie’s dress.  It turned out perfect!  I saw a similar idea on pinterest and while my mom was here helping out after Indie was born she made the dress.  My sister in law made the rosettes for me (which totally made the dress) and I put it together.  It’s still hanging over my closet door so I can look at it every day :)P1050062

I didn’t get a single smile from Indie while she was in her dress.

This picture was taken right after I changed her out of the dress – ALL smiles!  The little stinker!P1050059

The following is purely for my own journaling purposes…

Those in the circle: Jared, Dad Richards, Dad Hastings, Dan Richards, Nathan Richards, Micah Richards, Derrin Hill, and Dennis Sickler.

Family in attendance: Grandma & Grandpa Hastings, Jodi & Dennis Sickler (+Payton, Spencer, Olivia & Zach), Grandma & Grandpa Richards, Nicole & Derrin Hill (+Caleb, Tanner, Sophie, Ammon, & Hannah), Dan & Melissa Richards (+Veronica, Austin, Jessica, Summer & Colby), Alissa Brewster (+Georgya, Kiarra & Powell), Nathan & Meagan Richards (+Colby), Micah & Emily Richards, Dan & Christine Balderas, Maxine Willis, Jed and Carolyn Van den Acker, Steve & Sharon Hastings (+Kailey & Morgan), Paul Hastings, Charla Hastings, Brian & Heather Hastings (+Jordan & ?)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love baby blessings!! What a gift to have so many there for sweet Indie! Love that dress- and love that she is so smiley!!

Kandice Antonino said...

Cute, cute dress! I can't believe you and all those little kids!!!