Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memories

I've seen this around for a few weeks and finally decided to join in the fun! Hope you all play along, or it really won't be fun at all :(

Here's how it works:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together, or one of the first memories you have of me. It doesn't matter if you've known me just a while, or we go way back; anything you remember! Or leave a memory about Jared.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Okay, those wonderful 3 teaching years were full of too many fun memories. You know chicken strips, fries, and Diet Dr. Pepper. And then there were some non-food memories too, like me having to come get spiders out of your room! I also enjoyed making of fun of the kids while we made them do relays!

Mauri said...

what better memories can a neighbor have than all the times we have to go to each others houses to borrow things...aren't neighbors great? but one of my favorites is when we were both at wal-mart, kids-less... aren't evenings with the husband home great?
ps...awesome job on your lawn!

Mom and Dad said...

I remember the very bewildered look on your face when you came out of customs at the Cincinnati airport and saw these strangers holding up a sign with YOUR name of it. Thinking about it now, you must have been a bit mortified by it all!! My first impressions: 1. you were just as cute as Jared described. 2. you handled the whole situation gracefully and with such charm! 3. We enjoyed your sharing your pics of Russia with us. 4. I really hoped you would marry Jared.

Over the years we have gown to love you more and more. You are a super Mom and oh so creative in all you do. Jared is extremely lucky to have such a wonderful wife. And you have blessed our entire family!! WE LOVE YOU!!

Mom Richards

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I remember this one night, we were all hanging out and having fun at the Breaking Dawn party. Then, you ditched out and went to walmart and got a copy, but didn't think to pick one up for the dear souls who were stuck in line. Yah, I remember that:)