Before:
After:
I say better late than never for the short summer cut :)
This was Mia's first haircut ever! I just got really tired of her crying every time I did her hair!
Mia thought she was so cool sitting up high in the chair with a fishy cover.
My biggest fear with cutting her hair was of losing her curls; thankfully she's just as curly and cute as ever! 
This was Mia's first haircut ever! I just got really tired of her crying every time I did her hair!
Mia thought she was so cool sitting up high in the chair with a fishy cover.
3 comments:
Hey, I just noticed your comment on my blog, so I thought I would check yours out. You both look so great! Love the new do's!!
I love the haircuts! Mia looks adorable and I really really really like yours! So fun to have a change. Madilee was the same way with her hair long--she cried every time I tried to do it. Now that it is short, she hardly ever has knots and I am loving it.
You both look SUPER cute! Especially love your short cut! Darling!
Post a Comment