We had the entire day to do whatever, so Jared and I went to the Lisbon Aquarium with 2 very nice couples, Jim and Cindy and Nancy and Rufus. If you didn't know us, based on our ages, would have looked like we were a family (besides looking nothing alike). There was grandma/grandpa, mom/dad and son/daughter. The aquarium is the 2nd largest in the world, and was very big, but to be honest, I wasnt' all that impressed. Of course, it didn't help that my stomach was not doing so well that day. Good thing we were in a public place that had bathrooms readily available and I didn't have to pay to use them! But hey, 1 day out of 10 in a foriegn country...it could have been worse :) Thank goodness for Imodium AD is all the more I have to say about that!
Our last dinner in Lisbon was at the Leziria Ranch. Basically, it's an equestrian park, but restaurant also. Everything is done by one family - the horse training, entertainment, music, dancing, and food.
Upon our arrival, we were serenaded(?) by this cute band
After some appetizers, we watched a horse show. All the riders were dressed in costume like this and the horses could do some amazing things. I wish I had taken pictures of the show.

After another delicious dinner we enjoyed some dancing and music.
The always popular old man dancing with a wine bottle on his head
Part of the familyAnd how could you NOT want to take these two home with you?! They were sooo cute dancing together with the rest of the group!

3 comments:
Everything looked so beautiful. What a fun trip and great opportunity. Don't you love the insurance trips?!
Immodium and Imitrex....greatest medications on the planet.
What an AMAZING vacation!! I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment