Now on to business...The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (Kyla - thanks for being the 1st to officially "tag" me! I can finally say I'm part of the blogging world!)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
1. Link to the person who tagged you (Kyla - thanks for being the 1st to officially "tag" me! I can finally say I'm part of the blogging world!)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
1 - I hate going to bed when Jared is out of town. I stay up way too late b/c I know that as soon as I go to bed and everything is quiet, I'll start hearing "things".
2 - I have a needle in my foot (don't know which one though). When I was 7 or 8(???) I fell down the stairs and broke my wrist. Because I had fallen down the stairs, they x-rayed my entire body and noticed the needle. Most likely I stepped on it as a small child and not all of it was removed. NO, I don't notice it.
3 - I love to watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy and feel like I am the smartest person EVER when I get the final jeopardy question right. Which, let's be honest, doesn't happen all that often! Oh, and I'm really good at Wheel of Fortune; I secretly dream of being a contestant and winning LOTS of $$$.
4 - This is kind of hard to explain, but after eating something crumby, I will really quickly rub my thumb back and forth againt my pointer and middle fingers. I hardly ever notice I'm doing it, unless Julie points it out :) I guess I'm trying to clean off my fingers or something.
5 - I keep track of the number of trick-or-treaters we have each year. I'm mostly just curious, but I kind of think that in my mind I think it will help me to know how much candy to buy the next year...but do you honestly think I remember the number after a year?!
6 - I'm a planner, especially when it comes to "events" - vacations, parties/get-togethers, holidays...It drives Jared crazy!!! (b/c 1, he is NOT a planner at ALL, and 2, along with this trait comes un-needed stress!) I like to know exactly what's going to happen, how long it will take, who will be there, what I should bring (for me, for the kids, for our host, for our guests....you get the picture)
4 comments:
SO, while I was reading this, I was eating a brownie. When I read your number four, I was totally doing the SAME thing and I don't even know why!
That was fun to read, and the picture is awesome too!! Because Dana is not a planner and I am, it drives him crazy that it brings stress on me, too! Sad, but I can't give it up!
I would totally play this tag game, but I have no clue how to link to a person? I am a little slow some days, or some nights I guess I should say!
Number 4....seriously, you've gotta stop. Are you trying to be dainty? :>) I wonder what weirds me out about it? Maybe it's because your hands are so cold and clammy!...Ha! Ha! don't worry, Camden got the cold, clammy hands, too!
BTW, you have a needle in your foot??? What??
Post a Comment