Jared and I are spending the week in Mapleton watching our nieces and nephews so since I won't be posting any new pictures, I thought I'd take a minute and share with you all about some AMAZINGLY TALENTED friends I have and the things they've created!
First, my great friend Eliza created these Family Home Evening flip books called Flip for Family Night. There are 10 individual Family Home Evening flip books/lessons that are quick and easy. They include pictures, activities/games, a recipe, and LOTS more and are SOOO cute. Eliza took the pictures and her sister did the artwork. They spent a LOT of time and have created a great product. Anyway, they would be great Christmas gifts for yourselves or family. Check out her site http://www.flipforfamilynight.blogspot.com/ for better details, examples, prices, etc...
Next is my college friend Ashby who has a bow blog called Brooklyn's Bows. The great thing about Ashby is not only does she make INCREDIBLE bows (like bows that look like the Disney Princesses - I'm not kidding folks - check it out!) and sells them, but unlike most crafters out there, she shows you how to do it yourself! Awesome! Someday Mia will have cute hairbows (like when she's older and doesn't want to wear them, probably!). So if you've got a little out there, check out her site. Oh, and she's also having a giveaway this week - yeah!
4 comments:
Okay, that is so funny- I totally follow Ashby's blog. I loooove her bows. What a small world.
Natalie
You have the most amazing links! Love them, and I think I mentioned before, I knew Ashby in middle school!
I started reading Ashby's blog like 2 weeks ago and I have already bought all my supplies and I am totally making her bows! What a small world!
Jamie
You are the sweetest girl ever. I am thankful for you being such a sweet friend. Love ya girl.
Post a Comment