That's right, I've already seen it!
I went to the midnight showing last night with my friend Katie, and some of her friends and family. Katie was the only one who brought her camera, so I stole this from her! Thanks for the invite Katie (and the pic!). I don't consider myself a crazy fan, but when you're a mom and take care of kids all day, it's fun to do something random, like go to a movie with girlfriends at midnight! The movie was great and we laughed more than I would have expected! That could have something to do with the fact that it was 1 in the morning!!! Who knows :) I didn't LOVE it, like I did the books, but I did really like it. Well worth it for you twilight fans! That's all I'm going to say. Let me know what you think of it!
8 comments:
I love it!! What a fun time! We are going tomorrow- it will be a bunch of us fun moms who work all day and then stay out all night and pay for it the next day! I am still in for it though!
Yeah baby I saw the midnight showing too! So fun. My friend had a pre-twilight party that was completely hilarious and goofy and then we went to see the midnight showing which sold out 4 theaters in our little town. I enjoyed the movie tons, but it I'd like to see it again when there aren't 100 teeny boppers hyperventilating every time Edward makes an appearance!
I just took my nap and it felt great!! I had so much fun too, and definitely NOT the scary movie. I couldn't even watch the preview!
I've been WAITING for your post. I was hoping you wouldn't be disappointed in the movie. It's always hard to compete with a book, but I'm glad you did enjoy it.
Last night I looked at Dan with a sad face and told him all my girlfriends were going to midnight showings of Twilight and that I didn't have any girlfriends here to go to it with. First Dan laughed (the whole vampire books series makes him roll his eyes) and then I socked him in the arm. And he said, "I'll go to the movie with you!" It was actually cute...and I might take him up on it if he promises not to roll his eyes every 5 min. I think it's great that you guys went!
Even though I'm a BIG fan, I didn't go at midnight, but we went last night and I LOVED it. Of course, it doesn't compete with the book (when have you ever heard someone say the movie was better than the book!) but they put all the key moments in the book and I loved Edward and Bella together. My favorite part was the meadow, when he's telling her everything and the baseball game. That was awesome! Glad you liked it:)
I went last night and had a great time. I really liked, although there were some chessy parts. I was surprised by how funny it was. Glad you enjoyed it, and way to go making the midnight showing. I wasn't quite up for that.
Ok, my take on the movie. I went and saw it last night.
Too much lipstick on Edward and CArliel. Emmett was NOT what I pictured! Bella extremely well cast. Make up could have been better for the "pale skinned " vampires. "Hold On little spider monkey " whoa over the top! It stayed true to the book, if you haven't read the book you might be saying HUH?? in some places! I'm with you Jamie, I didn't love it, but it was not bad to watch. I had to get use to Edward......not cast as well......
Did Jared get the stuff from Hawaii on his desK? The duck was for Mia and the little turtle for Gavin. Thanks a million times for watching the kids for us! Have a super fun Thanksgiving with you family!
haha, I am going to be the first to say, I liked the movie more than the book! I have seen it 3x and could go again!
Post a Comment