Thursday, November 27, 2008

Washington

So far we've been having a great time in WA with my parents. Me and the kids flew in on Saturday morning and I have to say the flight was GREAT. Neither kid slept (unfortunately) but they both did sooooo well. No crying, fits, screaming, or getting lost :) Mia LOVED looking out the window (though it did mean getting kicked by Gavin!)

Jared flew in last night at the WORST possible time. He arrived in Seattle at 4:15 and traffice was HORRIBLE! I didn't arrive to the airport til 5 pm (good thing he had no kids and a good book to read!) and it took us 2 hours, instead of 1 to make it to Olympia. YUCK! I really dislike traffic!
Unfortunately, the cousins that are closest in age to Mia won't be here for Thanksgiving, but she's having a great time with Cassidy, who's 5. Here they are with matching brown shirts and kind of matching hair!

And, my dad found my old tricycle in the attic and pulled it down for Mia (my dad doesn't get rid of ANYTHING!). The weather has been dry (but cold) so Mia was able to spend some time riding around and loved it.

Now I'm looking forward to some goooood grub today! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm sorry to hear it was so trafficy!