Tuesday, December 30, 2008

8 YEARS!

Happy Anniversary
We won't be doing much to celebrate since we're all trying to get healthy, but I love you Jared and the kids and I are so blessed to have you in our lives! You are a terrific husband and daddy! Thanks for taking care of this sick family! This year for Christmas Jared made each of the kids their own blanket. Over Thanksgiving my niece and nephew were making blankets and Jared just got up off the couch one day, announced he was making blankets for the kids, asked my mom where the fabric store was, and off he went :) The kids LOVE their new special blankets from Daddy!

And Jared loves to play with our kids. These pics were taken in WA by my sister Jennifer and I love them!

2 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Happy Anniversary! I am glad to know I am not the only crazy one to get married in December:)

missliss5/Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!