
A take & bake costco pizza and ceasar salad kit - YUM! She knew from our conversation we were all wiped out and so she brought us dinner! How nice and thoughtful (like I said, I had the most amazing roommates!) Thank you a million times over Julie! It was great to see you for just a few minutes and I sooooo appreciated not having to use my brain at dinner time :)
Then Jared arrived home and totally surprised me for our anniversary. We usually don't do anything in terms of gifts b/c it's so close after Christmas, etc...so that made it especially surprising. He said he looked online and found out the 8th anniversary is linens & lace. He decided I wouldn't appreciate anything "lace" from him (atta boy...you're learning!) so he bought this and decided it could fit in the "linens" category:
We've wanted to buy a memory foam mattress topper for awhile now, but they're kind of spendy (another reason I was really surprised!). Now our bed is 3 inches higher and our bedroom is kind of smelly - the foam pad really stinks when you first pull it out of the box and airtight bag. It was rolled up so small I was amazed that within 30 minutes it was laying flat on our bed, all smoothed out and puffed up. So happy anniversary to us and thanks Jared, for the wonderful surprise (and the flowers!)
2 comments:
yoy finally got it!!!! yeah!!! i'm so sorry to hear about mia!! and the rest of you!!! get better soon and enjoy the pizza! when does jared get back?
yoy finally got it!!!! yeah!!! i'm so sorry to hear about mia!! and the rest of you!!! get better soon and enjoy the pizza! when does jared get back?
Post a Comment