Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mama Mia!

Just some random Mia stuff :

*Last weekend I rented Mama Mia. Mia was soooo excited when she saw the title and said, MOM, this is MY movie!!! The next day when it was time to return it she was soooo sad I taking away HER movie, so I quickly pulled out my ABBA cd and showed her the song Mama MIa. Of course we had to listen to it in the car on the way to return the movie. And almost every day since. She can now be heard singing the song around the house!

*Mia has discovered my camera. This is the 2nd time I found it with 50+ random pictures taken. The last time it was 50 pictures of the movie she was watching - just in case our DVD player breaks she can watch the still version of the movie, I guess?! Crazy girl. Anyway, yesterday it was the inside of my closet as she and Gavin were playing in there (it's their newest playroom...whatever!)


*Speaking of playing together, lately Mia and Gavin play soooo well together. It's great; I'm finally getting some benefits of having 2 kids! (of course, as I type this she's totally picking on him! It can't always be good times around here!). ALmost every day after her nap she "sneaks" into Gavin's crib (like I don't know she's doing it!)
They BOTH love it. Binkies, stuffed animals, all the blankets you can find and 2 little munchkins all in one crib, jumping away! Besides the fact that the crib mattress is not going to be good for kid #3, it's awesome! And the best part is that it extends "nap time" by at least 30 minutes!

*Mia can always be heard saying "oops!". But when she says it, she says it with a long o sound, so it sounds like "oh-ps". It makes me laugh every time!

*And last of all, she is my little perfectionist/OCD child! Check out this picture she colored this week at preschool:

Now, she is not so good at drawing, but when it comes to coloring, she is AWESOME! For 3 1/2 she does such a GREAT job of taking her time, using lots of colors, and staying in the lines! Sign her up for some coloring contests!!!Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Natalie Wright said...

I saw that rainbow! I seriously thought Kristin must have helped her! wow. And I thought Evey was doing great when she stopped coloring only with black. :(

David and Jana said...

She is amazing with her coloring. It is fascinating to watch her and how it has to be perfect...

Anonymous said...

Isn't it the best when they start to play together?! And WOW! The coloring is amazing. She is great at that!

Christy said...

Too cute! Mia is great at coloring - WOW!

Cothran Family said...

I love this on Mia. She is such a fun girl. good coloring! Thanks again for the help on Saturday! Couldn't have done it without ya! By the way, love the new playroom area. Looks good!