Friday, April 3, 2009

Dinosaur Museum

On Thursday we went on a fieldtrip with Mia's preschool group to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. Mia loved running around with her kids and Gavin loved the freedom of being out of his stroller the entire time. He just walked around, following the big kids, like he owned the place!

I know I might be biased, but isn't that a cute bunch of kids?

Gavin also wanted his picture taken on the bench - just like the big kids!

In the cave

I know this isn't the best picture, but what I love about it, is Davy running. I think he ran through the entire museum...but he was sure to always encourage his friends, "come on guys" and to make sure everyone was there! Mia sure loves her friend Davy :)

Just checking things out...What were all the big kids doing up here?!Putting together the large stuffed dino
And the highlight of the trip - the erosion table. With all our attempts, we onlygot 1 child to look up :)

Preschool Friends - Ellen, Davy, Mia & Evey

Mia sure is going to be sad when preschool ends next month!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute kids...cute place! Such fun adventures pre-schoolers get!

TX Hazens said...

Fun, fun! Lochsley was there on Friday!

David and Jana said...

Oh that was so much fun! I am glad that we got to go there with the kids. Davy is going to be so sad when preschool is over as well. We will have to still do stuff together throughout the summer!