
3. Eat your dinner in the family room - WOW!4. Once you've eaten a sufficient amount of dinner, bring on the popcorn!
7. Last, but not least, if you're really lucky, you get a surprise visit from Grandma/Grandpa Richards, who even come with new coloring books, crayons, and super cool paints! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa :)
We had a super fun night. Jared's brother and his wife do a Friday night slumber party EVERY week and I've always thought it seemed fun, and now can see why they (and their kids) LOVE it! There will probably be many more pj dinner parties in our future.
* One lesson learned by this mommy - pay attention to the amount of popcorn consumed, especially by the little one! I thought I was paying attention, but maybe not as close as I should have. Gavin threw up 5 times that night! And since he only has 1 extra crib sheet, we were doing a LOT of late night laundry, a LOT of lying around on the couch and our bed with the sad boy, and we did not get much sleep. Thankfully though, whatever made him sick didn't spread to the rest of us!
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! We are going to have to do that sometime soon.
Fun!!!!! Minus the throwing up---yikes. I guess it IS possible to have too much popcorn. I'll have to keep that in mind next time I'm shoveling it in my mouth over and over.
So glad you such a fun time!
Very fun! And Happy Birthday!! I was going to leave you a wonderful birthday facebook message, but my facebook isn't working, sorry! Hope you're having a good day!
Post a Comment