Friday, June 5, 2009

Fence

Our back porch has looked like this since February. That's when Jared got all this fencing material for FREE! Jared was finally able to get around to building our fence in April and it is now complete, minus 2 gate pieces. One will be put in this weekend. The other, we still have to order, so the kids are still not completely confined, but it's an improvement. Before:After: I wish I had a picture of our awesome friend who helped Jared do all the posts and made sure our fence was straight! Thanks Dave for all your help and thanks Jana for letting us take your husband away for a while!

9 comments:

AnnalisaG said...

It looks so awesome! I noticed the slide in the pictures. That must be the next project. So fun!

David and Jana said...

Oh sweet success! It looks ssooooooo great! Yah for free fences. I am glad David could help you out.

Steve and Julie said...

Oh, it will be heaven to let your little ones run free! It looks great. YEAH!

Amy Dayton said...

It looks so great! Good job Jared- and how did you get it free? that is an awesome hook-up!

marissa said...

It looks great! Time for a dog. :)

Katie said...

looks good, I'm very impressed!

Katie Lane said...

umm how did you get a free fence??!?!

Cothran Family said...

It looks soooo good. It will be so nice not to chase kids to the neighbors. Hooray!

Coombs Family said...

I long for that day! It looks great and what a relief when you send your kids out to play.