Friday, September 11, 2009

What did you spend YOUR afternoon doing?

More to come on my sweet Gavin who turns 2 today! I wanted to share my afternoon "project". Don't look too closely at the frosting job though :) For just deciding yesterday I was going to do this, I think it turned out pretty darn good. And when the birthday boy wakes up from his nap, he better squeal with delight at the sight of his awesome train cake!!!

8 comments:

David and Jana said...

What a cute cake! Way to go Jamie. Happy Birthday Gavin!

The Brough Family said...

What a darling cake... I'm sure he'll love it. Happy Birthday to Gavin!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Have fun celebrating :)

missliss5/Melissa said...

That is SO AWESOME!!!!!! High five!!!

Steve and Julie said...

I love it! It looks great! Nice work.

Kelly said...

You rock- you can come make cakes for me anytime on one day notice!
That is fantastic and I bet he was lovin it!!

Mauri said...

i love how non-crafty you are!
that cake is awesome!!

Maggie & Grant said...

It looks great! Was there sqealing of joy I hope!