Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween

30 minutes before trick-or-treating and this is what it looked like at our house. Anyone else in the same boat? We must be the meanest parents in the world. I mean, we made our kids eat dinner and use the bathroom before we could go out trick-or-treating!
Finally, we were ready to go and all smiles! Sleeping Beauty & a dragonHappy Halloween!

4 comments:

AnnalisaG said...

Mia is so cute as a princess, but Gavin's dragon costume is beyond ADORABLE. What cutie-pies! I noticed your pregnancy calendar ticking away on the side... looks like you should be getting ready for your 20 week ultrasound? Will you guys find out if it's a girl or boy?

Katie Lane said...

Dinner and potty!? Meanest parents ever is right!
we were in the same boat.

Juliann said...

Hilarious!!! And you know me, I love the themes!! But where was Prince Charming (aka Jared) and the evil witch (apparently you, after those first photos!)

David and Jana said...

You guys are very mean! Too funny!