Awwwww! What a doll, Jamie! I'm so JEALOUS that I haven't seen her yet and thrilled to see this darling picture!
Of course you are in love :)! And #3 is magical for some reason...I think you realize how fleeting infanthood is and just cherish every moment. Forget the house, laundry, or cooking. My baby's growing up too fast!
I'm in love too! She is adorable. She is already smiling!
You have to be...what a gem! Congrats- she is lovely! and perfect! and adorable! and life-changingly wonderful!
So adorable! Congrats. I hope she is a sweet baby for you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awwwww! What a doll, Jamie! I'm so JEALOUS that I haven't seen her yet and thrilled to see this darling picture!
Of course you are in love :)! And #3 is magical for some reason...I think you realize how fleeting infanthood is and just cherish every moment. Forget the house, laundry, or cooking. My baby's growing up too fast!
I'm in love too! She is adorable. She is already smiling!
You have to be...what a gem! Congrats- she is lovely! and perfect! and adorable! and life-changingly wonderful!
So adorable! Congrats. I hope she is a sweet baby for you.
Post a Comment