And let's be honest...I'm not hard to please.
But here are a few things that made me happy today...
#1 - Secret Wonderland lotion from Bath & Body Works
I think this scent is perfect. Is it new? It is to me and I am thrilled to have discovered it.
#2 - This cup from Costco
In an effort to drink more water I bought these. Came in a set of 3, with 6 straws. And let's be honest, drinking anything from a straw is more fun, right?! And the straw is fat, so before you know it you need more water. I love it. Another bonus...it doesn't "sweat". No need for coasters (or in my case, whatever scrap of paper is lying around!)
#3 - Mint M&M'sCan we say de-LISH?! They only come out at Christmas.
I have one bag left. I'm saving it for the perfect day (which ironically will probably be a rotten day when I need to treat myself to something to feel better)
#4 - New kid plates from IKEA
Silly, right? But they are so bright and clean and our old stash had been put in the microwave one too many times!

3 comments:
Ooooh, I think I need to go to Ikea. Next time I am over I want to try secret wonderland!
I love those cups from Costco!!!! I'm tempted to buy another set . . . just in case :)
We have those cups and LOVE them too! Anything IKEA is awesome , and I was just at Bath and Body- haven't' seen that scent yet!! Will go soon though!!
Post a Comment