Every year come Christmas, Jared & I think we’ve found some great gifts for our kids. BUT without fail, there is always one that ends up being a disappointment.
This years “winner”- Crayola hassle-free Watercolors
Sorry, not the best picture.
Product description makes it sound pretty good...…
“Crayola Hassle-Free Watercolors are like regular watercolor paints – without the mess. No setup needed. There are no cups of water to tip over and no paints to spill. The specially designed paint pots contain a bright solid color that is activated only when you dip in the brush tip. You can even turn the paints upside down and they won't spill or drip!”
It was the no water that sold me. Well friends, don’t be tempted! THEY ARE CRAP. They may have already made their way to the trash. Oops. Sorry Gavin.
Oh well. At least not much money was wasted. Unlike the year we spent who knows how much on a Tickle Me Elmo for Mia. When it came time for her to open it, we anticipated jumping, screaming and overall excitement that couldn’t be contained. We had the video camera ready and all for nothin’! She could have cared less. He’s been sitting on a shelf since!
2 comments:
What makes them so crappy? Do they not paint at all? Bad colors? Messy? What's the deal?
That is good to know. I saw these and thought they would be awesome, but I didn't end up getting them. Glad I didn't.
Post a Comment