Sunday, October 23, 2011

2 wheels

October 15, 2011

Gavin got a new bike for his birthday.  After a year and some on his scoot bike, we knew he had the balance down, but he didn’t have a clue what to do with pedals :)  We left the training wheels on for the past month so he could figure it out, then a few weeks ago Jared took them off.

First try, and he’s offGavin rides 2 wheels (1)

Look at that concentration.  What a cutie.Gavin rides 2 wheels (3)

The only problem he has is he is too short to start on his own.  Mia had the same problem…but being a girl was a lot more dramatic about it :)  I just get him started and then off he goes.Gavin rides 2 wheels (2)

2 comments:

David and Jana said...

Way to go Gavin!

marissa said...

Man, I wish we would have gotten one of those scoot bikes! I'm breakin' my back here running behind my kids while holding on!